Do you love Experiential and want to work freelance for an agency voted "best place to work for" in Central London? Are you available for the next 2-3 months?
This is a mid size Global Brand Experience Agency. It was set up in 2005 and now has around 40 employees. Based in central London.
They are a full-service agency, offering everything from strategy through to evaluation. They have in house specialist teams across Staffing, Production, Planning, Research, and Creative.
Some of the clients they work with include global brands in FMCG, Alcohol, Publishing, Tech.
This a role for a freelance AM who is excellent at implementation. The accounts that require support have minimal strategy and creative planning elements, as the activities have been defined.
- A strong proactive project manager, capable of working with minimal support.
- Someone who can really hit the ground running and is excellent executionally.
- Someone with initiative, who can plan ahead and stay on top of all the logistics involved in experiential campaign delivery.
- Someone who can demonstrate they can 'trouble-shoot' when required.
Is This You?
- Client management
- Location planning
- Promotional staff management, including preparation of briefs, on the ground briefing and performance feedback. They will work closely with the Staffing Department, so the ability to produce clear briefs and work collaboratively will be key.
- Artwork trafficking
- Production management
- Reporting and live KPI tracking
- Experience of running a supermarket retailer roadshow tour.
- Working with a charity.
If this is the role for you and you've got the right to work in the UK, please apply immediately. Salary £26-31K pro rata depending on experience.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Account Manager Freelance - Experiential Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client ServicesProject Management
- City of London, London
- £26000 - £31000 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: