Are you an experienced AM who loves Drinks brands and has an integrated mindset looking for a new challenge?
This independent mid size agency specialises in Food and Drink brands. They build brands by harnessing the power of influence. They do this through a unique blend of brand strategy, design and communications.
The areas they cover include: branding, PR, Print, Packaging, POS/Retail, Experiential, Social Media, Film, among others.
To manage and take ownership of project delivery for allocated agency accounts, ensuring projects run smoothly, clients are kept informed, their expectations are managed and that they have confidence in the agency's ability at all times. You will be working on global Alcohol brands.
- Consistently exceeding client expectations
- Awareness of day-to-day activity on the account, therefore being the first port of call internally as well as externally where applicable
- Perceived as competent and trusted to deliver internally and externally
- Using insights when writing creative briefs and business rationales
- Has expert knowledge of the history of the account and business of the client
- Able to write a statement of work for tactical brand activity e.g. trade advert and to implement it effectively
- Able to relay client feedback in a constructive manner
- Creative critique skills; using evidence to support what will and won't work
- Developing creative/design briefs and briefing creative personnel appropriately
- Can persuasively sell creative to the client, and be confident enough to push back to the client where appropriate based on knowledge of their business goals and objectives
- Oversees and ensures appropriate sign-off of artwork/copy before sending onto the client
- Familiarity with the creative, print, production and event process
- Practices attentive listening before speaking
- Communicates clearly and concisely through written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proactively providing consistent communication, even when things aren't going to plan or timings
- Understands agency processes and is responsible for quality control
- Briefing suppliers and partners and negotiating budgets
- Is able to involve the right people at the right time for the right job
- To effectively time manage and prioritise own workload to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Maintaining an awareness of the workload of others and providing sufficient review/approvals time
- Facilitates knowledge-sharing opportunities
- Upwards and sideways management of team and wider agency colleagues
- To contribute to agency culture and team morale
- Proactively searches for up and cross sell opportunities within existing clients
If this is the role for you and you've got the right to work in the UK, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Account Manager Drinks - Integrated Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- City of London, London
- £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: