Account Manager - Digital Agency - Flexible working (Remote/Hybrid)
DNA Recruit, Digital Agency client is currently seeking to fulfill the role of Account Manager on a permanent basis. Our client works in partnership with their clients to produce digital products and services that create a lasting positive impact.
Not only are they looking for a proven, digitally focused Account Manager to join their team but the successful candidate, will support across aspects of our digital strategy and service design to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget. Ensuring best quality output to create a long-lasting positive impact for their clients. The option to work from home is available BUT face to face time with their clients will be necessary.
- Through the strategic application, production and delivery of creative, digital marketing products and services, develop and maintain clients' relationships and become their advisor for everything digital.
- Work closely with the Client Services, Project Management, Production, Strategy, and Marketing Teams. You'll also
- Interact with the Design, UX, Development, Sales, and Marketing Teams.
- Detail understanding of the client's business and what constitutes success for them
- Provide Clients with regular updates on their digital performance and upcoming trends with a view to providing recommendations on how they can continually improve their digital performance ensuring long term partnerships and repeat business.
- Brief the project management team on projects that have been sold so that they can successfully deliver the project to the originally agreed scope while ensuring client happiness throughout their lifetime with DNA Recruit's client
- Be the internal brand and business champion on behalf of your clients and have joint responsibility for delivering Client Services Excellence with the whole of the Account Management team.
- 3+ years' Customer Success and/or Account Management within a digital agency environment
- A background with a focus on relationships, with the ability to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- The ability to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences, at all levels of a business
- Confident communication skills (written and oral) and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organisations
- Sound business acumen and decision making, in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- A consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Work with Google analytics to an intermediate level
- A good technical understanding of digital marketing channels accompanied by a strong digital and website knowledge base
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
Some of the many perks include!
- Career progression
- Being a part of an award-winning digital team
- 23 days holiday per year plus birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Remote/Hybrid working
- Amazing staff parties
- Positive impact days for you to dedicate to a chosen charity or cause
- Personal training budgets and dedicated L&D days
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
After reading this advert are you the "perfect candidate"? One size does not always fit all and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV. This is an exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance and we look forward to receiving your CV and will be in touch if your skills and experience are what our client is looking for.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working here and have most of the skills or experience our client is looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what they need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter