Are you am ambitious Account Manager who is able to support a busy account team, as well as running exciting campaigns for a well known drink's brand? If this tickles your fancy then read on to find out more about the role and agency …..
DNA Recruit are working with a creative agency with strong beliefs in purposeful brand experiences that change consumer and shopper behaviour and have been doing this since the 90s. As an independent creative agency they excel in creative meaningful brand interactions in channels that are in closest contact with consumers: live, retail and digital.
Our client is looking for an Account Manager who will be hands on from day one, owning the detail, providing support to their account team, championing the creative agenda and preparing for creative reviews. As Account Manager your role will be a mixture of shopper and experiential, working across some drinks and beverage brands but also other well known social media clients.
Is it you?
As Account Manager you bring with you previous Account Management and Project Management experience and you are able to hit the ground running and ideally a shopper marketing background ideally has with the following experience and qualities:
* Toolkit development
* Responding and implementing client briefs
* Developing creative concepts and design briefs
* Channel & Category Management
* Understanding of retail channels including supermarkets, cash and carry, convenience, discounters
* FMGC or drinks industry would be ideal but a passion and a real willingness to get involved will be just as attractive
* You will be an excellent communicator with a positive, 'can-do' attitude
* Your attention to detail will be second to none, and you will take pride in all the work that you do
* You will be passionate about your work and always thinking one step ahead.
Salary: £30K to £35K
Shortlisting has begun, and if you would like to join that list, then we urge you to send us your CV via the link, by clicking "apply". Gemma can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. Ref: 9658
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Salary: £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary: £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Salary: £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum