Account Manager - Creative Agency - Luxury Consumer Brands - London/ Hybrid
Can you can help shape strategy, unlock creativity, and build meaningful and lasting relationships internally and externally?
DNA are working with an award winning creative agency who has received numerous accolades and awards, including being featured as one of the World's Leading Independent Agencies. Also recognised as a Top 30 UK Independents and won Small Agency of the Year in 2022.
The Account Manager will join the Client Services team reporting into a Senior Account Director, to manage projects from client brief to delivery, including status documentation, contact reports, budgets, briefs and timing plans. The Account Manager will be working across international clients, these are top-level strategic clients and would offer an ambitious Account Manager incredible experience of Loyalty and Brand Development. Working with Global clients also gives new perspectives and access to cutting-edge thinking. The Account Manager can expect to be involved in all areas of the business including researching brands, helping to shape big ideas, commercials and project management.
Is this you?
Are you entrepreneurial-minded, passionate about people and relationships, creatively driven and able to lead and inspire?
DNA are looking for an Account Manager who has the following skills/ experience:
- Agency experience as an Account Executive, preferably more
- Strong interest in marketing, creativity and communication
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competence in standard office suite platforms, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Curious and passionate about the industry and how creative ideas can change behaviour
- Experience or interest in Loyalty and CRM is preferred but not a pre-requisite
- quarterly performance-related bonus
- 23 days holiday (plus an additional day for every year worked)
- health insurance
- Gym membership discounts
- Opportunity to work from home Mondays & Fridays
- Flexible working options
Your personal development and progression will be taken seriously, with clear objective plans and roadmaps to help you grow. You will receive on-the-job training in account management include skills around how to:
- Build effective relationships
- Be a compelling communicator
- Build 3D brands
- Nurture and execute big, effective creative ideas
- Financially manage and forecast accounts
- Negotiate with and manage suppliers
A line manager will be responsible for your training and development. However, you will also be part of a collaborative inter-departmental team of inspiring and passionate team players.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to Joanne Wood to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.