An independent, award winning brand partnerships agency who focus on creating and activating culture-based strategies and partnerships are looking for an Account Manager to join their developing team and help accelerate growth across their already reputable reputation.
In this role, you will be liaising directly with clients and ensuring delivery on multi-market projects.
Is this you?
* 3 years' experience as an Account Manager in an agency, working across multiple projects and managing several workstreams with experience in the Shopper industry. (non-negotiable)
* Highly skilled in handling design briefs, budget management, timing plans, contact reports and accounts.
* Proficient in Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
* Passionate, proactive, and confident.
The main responsibilities in this role include:
* Experience with managing multiple internal and external stakeholders.
* Committed to continuing to develop strong relationships with the client and maintaining an open communication with processes.
* Working with senior management to identify resolutions and problem solving.
* Managing approved budgets and creating cost effective strategies.
* Working with the creative team on delivering creative briefs, amendments and ensuring client requirements are met.
Reporting to: Senior Account Director
£35K-40K + benefits
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.