A dynamic, organised and self-motivated Account Manager with an integrated background is needed to join this global brand experience/activation agency operating in 56 markets around the world.
This is one of London top 5 agencies and it has expertise in physical retail, ecommerce, experiential, branding & design and consultancy and is part of a large network.
This role is to work across a number of global brands on Next Generation Tobacco Products, assisting with strategic input and growth of the brands via tight day-to-day management of multiple stakeholders in multiple markets.
The Account Manager will be a part of the global brand team who are responsible for developing and implementing the brand strategy and creative direction to the markets. Therefore, the candidate will be responsible for filtering down the global brand guidance to the markets, via close collaboration with the central client team and agency partners.
▪ Developing effective relationships with the key stakeholders on the client account
▪ Be able to diplomatically challenge the client and the agency hubs with reasoned arguments and thinking.
▪ Be an efficient, respected and reliable "interface" between agencies' teams at all levels
▪ Actively foster respectful, productive and supportive working relationships at all levels
▪ Follow the agency processes to ensure jobs are successfully managed.
▪ Ensure effective briefs are created and signed off by the client and teams are briefed.
▪ Work closely with Creative Services and other internal partners to ensure timescales/budgets are met
▪ Maintaining a solid financial process ensuring efficient utilisation of time across departments.
▪ Demonstrate cost awareness on jobs being managed and raise any concerns to line manager.
▪ Have a strong understanding of the Client's business and how it operates
▪ Keep up to date competitive reviews, both executional and strategic.
Is this you?
If you think this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
West London, London
Salary: Up to £35000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary: Up to £40000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary: Up to £60000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
South West London, London
Salary: £28000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary: Up to £35000.00 per annum