We are looking for an inspiring, talented and driven Account Manager to join one our B2B marketing communications agencies. This is an exciting and pivotal role on one of their largest global accounts. As B2B Marketing Communications Agency of the Year and with over 125 team members in 3 continents, the right candidate will enjoy excellent career opportunities and become part of an exceptional team delivering best-in-class marketing on a global scale.
This global B2B marketing agency working with some of the world's most innovative technology brands, with offices in London, San Francisco and Singapore, they specialise in delivering exceptional strategic marketing and results-driven integrated programs that cross media and regional barriers.
You will join an established team looking after one of the agencies largest global accounts, the Account Manager role is pivotal in the day-to-day management of the client's business and the implementation of campaigns from brief through to execution. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on an account that pushes the boundaries when it comes to best in class global campaigns.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- To oversee the day-to-day administration of all client projects. Ensuring that clients' briefs are interpreted, all deadlines are met and projects are prioritised
- To attend and actively participate in regular client and team status meetings both locally (UK) and globally (with overseas peers and clients)
- To oversee all aspects of work carried out for the client in other departments of the agency
- To develop strong relationships with all departments of the agency
- To build and maintain strong relationships with clients and to be the first point of contact for the client on day-to-day matters
- To have an in-depth knowledge of the client's business and the technology sector in which they operate
- To think proactively on behalf of clients and agency. Considering new marketing initiatives and forthcoming projects
- To negotiate and gain approval from the client for all projects and creative work and to ensure that all work is carried out in line with these agreements
- To ensure that all paperwork is kept up to date including all relevant account information (e.g. estimates, briefs etc.) and ensure that contact reports are produced and approved by clients
- To maintain up-to-date knowledge of all aspects of marketing including new trends, tools and technologies
Is it you?
- Able to think strategically, taking a long term view, weighing up pros and cons
- B2B marketing experience would be ideal!
- Capable of proactive and creative thought
- Able to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Able to prioritise workloads for self and others, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Able to demonstrate understanding of how to work with clients and deliver to the client's specific requirements
- Able to present effectively and confidently
- Able to develop relationships with colleagues and clients
- Able to manage a team dynamic when required
- Prepared to muck in and get involved in areas in which they may have limited or no previous experience
- Willing to learn new skills and assimilate large quantities of information
- Able to negotiate best possible price/value for clients
- Can be relied upon to do what is required without continuous supervision
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter