Have you got 5 years' experience as an Account Manager? Would you like to work in an agency who specialise in brand partnerships and activation? If yes please read on to find out more …….
DNA Recruit are working exclusively with a client who specialise in Brand Partnerships & Activations with a best-in-class network of brands and decision makers in Sport, Media, Entertainment, Film and Music, working with their clients to ensure they maximising their partnerships, activations and campaigns.
The Account Manager has a vital key role in the day to day management of specific projects with the main goal of helping support the delivery of the overarching partnerships and activations strategy. The Account Manager will be working directly with all stakeholders and actively contributing to new ideas, strategy development and in client meetings. The Account Manager, who will report to the Senior Account Director, will be responsible for ensuring that high quality communication with the client is maintained at all points whilst also ensuring they are kept informed with regular reports, critical path documents, meeting minutes, and quarterly objectives, cost management for each project and creating reports to ensure that the client has a clear sight on all costs throughout. Some responsibilities of the Account Manager include but are not limited to:
- Managing for project critical paths together with project costs centres.
- Build communications plans to support project launches
- Research into areas of interest for new partnership concepts
- Day to day contact with client on specific project matters
- Actively contribute in further development of partnerships and activations strategy
- Creative concept development with partners and the creative team
- Produce and deliver presentations and decks
- Travelling worldwide to meetings and events.
Is this you?
The Account Manager brings at least 5 years in a similar role and is proficient in Microsoft tools. A passion for motor sport, new technology, advanced manufacturing and sustainability would all be highly beneficial but not essential and they must have wiliness to travel to meetings and events around the world.
Salary: £50K plus bonus and benefits
After reading the above are you the "perfect candidate"? One size does not always fit all and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV. This is an exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and we look forward to receiving your CV and will be in touch if your skills and experience are what our client is looking for. Job Ref: LL10188)
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.