Account Manager - B2B PR Agency - London/Hybrid
An award winning, independent B2B PR Agency are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their highly reputable PR team. Offering a client mix of global multinationals, to ambitious SME's through technology, innovation and changing how things are done. Read on to find out more…
DNA Recruit are working with a reputable award-winning agency, specialising in B2B tech (including sports, fashion ESG and manufacturing) who are looking for a London-based PR Account Manager to join their ambitious team. The Account Manager will securing media coverage as part of their supportive, results-focused team of media relations experts. B2B, Corporate or Tech PR experience essential. This is an opportunity to work with great people and clients, climb the ranks and be in an environment where your voice is heard and progress on merit. Competitive salary and benefits.
Is this you?
* Secure media coverage in target media via pitching to journalists
* Write press materials and articles to a high quality (publication ready)
* Pitch to journalists
* Identify media opportunities that are relevant to your clients
* Monitor the media and identify breaking news that relates to your clients
* Follow financial protocols e.g. raising POs tracking spend where appropriate etc
* A flair for creativity
* An ability to process a lot of information and understand what to do with this
* Articulate and a good a communicator with people at all levels, who's able to explain complex ideas simply
* Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills
* Good tech skills; including familiarity with a range of applications and PR tools (e.g media databases, monitoring tools etc)
- At least 3 years' experience gained in a PR agency or busy press office - A proven track record in B2B, corporate or technology PR - A news hound with a passion for current affairs - Superb writing ability - Great media contacts along with superb project and event management skills
- A self-starter with a desire to do great work and forge relationships in a supportive environment - An understanding of social and digital trends or a desire to up skill in this space
* Excellent working environment in smart central London office
* Hybrid working
* 25 holidays
* Wellness plan
* Gym membership
* Paid CIPR membership
* Training and development
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to Joanne Wood via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.