Account Manager - Advertising Agency - London / Hybrid - up to £35k
Are you an Account Manager from an Integrated Advertising Agency? Is delivering Brand Assets on multiple markets something that excite you? Do you enjoy B2B comms? If so, we would love to hear from you!
DNA Recruit are working with one of the largest independent advertising agency in the UK. They are truly integrated and aim to deliver a multi-channel customer journey from advertising, to radio, digital and social, and CRM. They are looking for an Account Manager to come on board and support the team to work on their new client.
* Supporting the SAM on their day-to-day
* Delivering multiple integrated campaign/assets on multiple markets
* Ensuring deliverables are on brief and with the highest standards
Is it you?
The role would be suitable for a bright Account Manager who enjoys working in a busy environment, leading multiple brief for a leading B2B Brand. After a great experience in an integrated agency, you are not afraid of delivering a great quantity of assets for multiple markets.
* A great strategic mindset and experienced working with data
* Ability to work on multiple brief with various deadlines
* Excellent communications skills and attention to details
Please only apply if you have come from an Integrated Advertising background.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.