This creative agency delivers effective and impactful brand communications expressed through content and experiences. Our ambition is to deliver measureable and accountable world-class marketing services. To do this we need to inspire our clients by delivering brilliant services and solutions that lead to long-term and integrated audience relationships with brands they respect and love.
As an agency we need to have an understanding of our client's needs, to get under the skin of their business and partner with them to generate creative event and digital experiences that get people talking.
We want to wow our clients every step of the way, be in-tune with their needs, be proactive, and deliver a high quality service, on time and on budget.
Finally we want to be an agency of choice - for clients and employees
Purpose of the role
As Account Manager you will be responsible for supporting the development of a Global hospitality client project across content and events, as well as its Labels client portfolio across content. You will do this by working with the senior client services team and Experience's other functions across our key specialisms (Creative, Experience, Strategy and Content), delivering a joined up and collaborative approach that delivers equally for clients as it does for the agency.
You will be overall responsible for significant areas of the delivery of these projects and for client satisfaction, ensuring that work is delivered to the client's specification and taking real responsibility for delivering the required revenue and profit targets.
You will be expected to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the role of events and content in brand marketing and also demonstrate the skills that determine the operational and commercial success of a modern, forward thinking agency.
- Ensuring as an agency we delight our full roster of clients by delivering exceptional services and solutions, leading to long-term, integrated marketing solutions and a 'partnering' style relationship.
- Supporting the delivery of the strategic Client Services Plan (external and internal facing) to deliver the required commercial and operational targets.
- Working with other agency department teams to ensure that all projects are managed timely, in line with client expectations and in budget. (including ensuring that objectives and KPIs are reported).
- Assisting the on-boarding of new clients and supporting on new business as necessary
- Being part of an inspiring a Client Services team which lives and breathes the agencys values and ensuring that this team deliver the commercial and operational results required.
- Co-ordinating the internal resources within the specialisms to effectively deliver projects ensuring successful and holistic delivery. Supporting line managers to ensure that each team member is clear on their role and what is expected of them.
- Working on a proactive as well as a reactive basis taking on the responsibility for day-to-day client contact and reporting.
- Ensuring that each client receives a consistent experience and that knowledge obtained, including client feedback, is shared across all projects and the agency for the purpose of driving continuous improvement.
- Supporting the strategic planning of client accounts to ensure optimisation of opportunities to achieve profitable growth.
- Taking day-to-day responsibility (including escalating as required) for the Client and the project's on-going satisfaction and ensuring that our clients want to continue to work in partnership with us across all our service offerings spotting organic business growth opportunities where possible.
- Identifying and developing relationships with key clients to strengthen the agencys influence and create new opportunities.
- Assisting internal teams to add value initiatives to help build client relationships and to cross/up sell additional services in-line with client needs.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- 4+ years' experience in relevant marketing services organisation
- Experience of working on major projects for blue chip brands
- Specific experience across the range of core specialisms (with focus on lifestyle engagement, events & content)
- Exceptional client relationship skills with strong and confident presentation, discussion, administration and negotiation techniques
- Able to support the identification and implementation opportunities to ensure strategic & commercial growth
- Strong listening skills and ability to adopt a supportive consultative approach with clients
- Proven ability to support and where necessary lead a multi-disciplinary internal team which delivers a shared goal.
- Excellent project management and administrative skills
- Ability to support on new business pitches,
- Strong target-led commercial acumen with an ability to build and manage complex budgets
- Delivery, deadline and growth focused
- Genuine interest and passion for our target audiences, and our sector with an 'ear to the ground' within the industry and the outside world.
- Good social/networking skills and hunger to make connections for the purpose of business growth.
- Ability to follow process - operational, technological and financial
- Reports directly to Account Director and Business Director
Working closely with
- Other department heads and their teams
£32,000 per annum
- Job Title:
- Account Manager - Events Content Agency - London
- Contract type:
- London, London
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Richard Fallowfield
- Contact email:
- Publish date: