FOUNDER & DIRECTOR
Are you an Account Manager with strong organisational skills? If this is you, please read on for further details…
DNA Recruit are working with an amazing creative agency whose mission is to bring engaging and relevant creativity to the brands they work with.
DNA are looking for a fearless Account Manager who is confident in taking ownership of projects with the client, ensuring that the day-to-day work is completed to a high standard whilst focusing on the end result.
* Evaluates creative work against the brief and provides motivating feedback
* Can articulate key themes within work, differentiating between strategic and executional considerations, playing back themes in simple and persuasive rationale
* Confident to present creative work
* Maintains regular contact with creative during the development of ideas, keeping them supplied with stimulus to help inspire the work
* Inspires their team and the Agency with the latest and best in creativity, in all its forms
* Recognises innovative thinking and understands the role different communications channels might present
* Understands the challenges facing the Client business and has a thorough understanding of all aspects of the brand, their consumers and competitors
* Collaborative with teams but also visibly takes responsibility for the smooth presentation and approval of work
* Continues to develop professional and persuasive presentation skills that adapt to the audience and task and reflect personal strengths
* Begins to develop people management skills by helping to develop Account Executives
* Decision Making
* Analyses situations and shares this analysis early.
* Manages upwards by consulting before making most decisions
* Generates thoughts on possible solutions when sharing problems
* Acts as a central point of contact for Client and Agency teams on individual projects
* Talks confidently with Clients, whether it's regarding costs or creativity
* Responsible for the smooth running of projects and production of campaigns, with excellent attention to detail throughout
* Able to judge priorities across several projects, managing line manager expectations accordingly
* Keeps the team updated and acts proactively
* Responsibility for ensuring (with AE) that all account admin and finance is in order and easily accessible to the team
* Helps to negotiate favourable project fees from Clients that allow the Agency to service the business properly and with targeted return
* Plans out and secures appropriate resource levels required to deliver individual projects
* Estimates and invoices accurately, with appropriate records and not commencing work without approval
* Reconciles time costs vs. income on a regular basis and takes necessary action to deliver to target and minimise write-offs
* Pro-actively seeks out opportunities for incremental revenue
* Optimistic, seeing potential, even in difficult situations
* Goes the extra mile to find solutions, improve the day to day or make work better
Salary: Up to £33K DOE
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
Salary: £32000 - £40000.00 per annum + DOE
Salary: £21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Salary: £55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary: £45000 - £50000.00 per annum + DOE