Account Manager needed for leading digital marketing and technology agency. Based in central London, the successful Account Manager will join some of the most talented digital professionals in the space, who are focused on helping their clients to maximise the opportunities created by the digital world.
The agency has a fairly unique blending of the creative thinking of an Ad agency, alongside robust consulting and technology implementation. They reputation for being one of the coolest shops around with a great set of blue chip clients . The Account Manager will be working one of the biggest Finance and Retail brands in the world.
The Digital Account Manger must have:
* Solid digital agency experience, and you must already be at Account Manager level
* Exceptional client management skills, able to add real value to their clients
* Strong experience working across all digital channels ; digital design and build , social , UX and content
* Commercially astute and must have ran digital projects from start to finish
* Passion for innovation
* Interest (or previous experience) in working on a Brand/Tech driven client in the FS or Retail space
Tasks and Responsibilities
* Develop fantastic working relationships with the clients and champion brilliant creative work.
* Effectively manage the development of numerous digital campaigns across all channels.
* Challenge the status quo and identify new opportunities and revenue streams for the agency.
* Identify and grow additional revenues streams leverage within the existing client base.
If you're a digital account manager who not only wants to work at one of the coolest agencies in London but also work on progressive brand, with strong heritage, then we would love to hear from you.
Salary: £28000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary: £240 - £280 per day
North Yorkshire, England
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + dependent on experience + benefits
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + bonus and commission (OTE £50K)
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits