Are you already an Account Exec in an Experiential agency ? Fancy joining a mid size independent agency in the heart of London voted one of the best places to work for with a great work/life balance?
This is a mid size Global Brand Experience Agency. It was set up in 2005 and now has around 40 employees. Based in central London.
They are a full-service agency, offering everything from strategy through to evaluation. They have in house specialist teams across Staffing, Production, Planning, Research, and Creative.
Some of the clients they work with include global brands in FMCG, Alcohol, Publishing, Tech, Charity.
This role is to support an experienced Account Manager in full campaign management. The types of projects vary from festivals and events, on street/guerrilla, train stations, front of store to more immersive brand experiences.
What They need
Experience of working on both:
- mass sampling campaigns with simple production elements e.g. branded vans and basic kits
- campaigns with deeper, more immersive brand experiences
- Organisation- ability to juggle tasks and manage daily/weekly to do list.
- Client Management - experience of being client facing - e.g. presence and contribution in status meetings/evaluation meetings. Efficiently manage the ongoing administrative elements of project and client management e.g. Contact and Status Reports.
- Communication- Strong communicator (articulate, strong written comms) with strong attention to detail.
- Budget Management - experience feeding into overall budgets/managing smaller budgets.
- Creative Process - exposed to creative process/management of artwork.
- Staffing- Experience working with promotional staff and staffing departments/Agencies.
- Good excel and ppt. skills.
Is this You?
Someone who can demonstrate experience of supporting across full campaign management for at least a year at an experiential agency.
This position is not suited to someone:
- with no Agency experience
- no Experiential Agency experience
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Account Executive - Experiential Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- City of London, London
- £20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: