job reference GK 9669
Account Executive to support client services team deliver quality projects and meeting programmes for well known award winning medical communications agency. Read on to find out more ….
DNA Recruit are working with an award winning medical communications agency who provide strategic communications support and programmes globally.
The role of Account Executive is to support, plan, and manage a variety of projects across the full spectrum of promotional and medical projects and some of your daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Event support and planning (including congress and supplier liaison, faculty management, venue management, flight and travel bookings, delegate management).
- Communication strategy development and internal training initiatives.
- Creative concept and content development (e.g. meeting slide decks and materials for congresses, advisory boards, standalone meetings; scientific slide decks; creative campaigns; promotional and medical materials (printed and digital)).
- Patient materials and advocacy.
- Ensure internal systems and files are updated accurately and on a regular basis (e.g. project planning software, HR software, databases, job folders), ensuring compliance and accurate retention of specific information/documents where required as part of relevant pharmaceutical regulations.
- Be involved in briefing and reviewing the work of the cross-functional team to ensure each project is delivered according to the client's brief.
- Identify and highlight to the project team any potential resourcing problems within projects and across the team, ensuring senior team members are up to date on activities/workload.
- Build and sustain successful client relationships by attending client meetings and relevant external meetings/congresses.
- Negotiate with third-party suppliers to ensure project delivery is cost-effective.
- Support development proposals and costings for clients in line with the company pricing structure.
- Identify opportunities across the current client base
Is it you?
If you are a good fit for this Account Executive opportunity then please send us your CV by clicking apply, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
Salary: up to £31K plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Account Executive - Communications Agency - London/Remote
- Contract type:
- Events & ExperientialMarketing
- London, England
- £25000.00 - £31000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Gemma Knight
- Contact email:
- Publish date: