An Experienced Account Director/ Group Account Director is needed to join this brand experience agency in Buckinghamshire.
This growing brand experience agency is based in Buckinghamsire. They fuel conversations and create meaningful experiences worldwide. They work across brand strategy and experience design, exhibits and branded environments, live events and experiential marketing campaigns.
Their clients include global Tech, Entertainment and Consumer Good brands.
You will be required to take a strategic approach to growing an identified client portfolio. You will apply tools and Account development best practice techniques to implement growth plans and ensure the proactive, efficient and effective running of your entire account portfolio. You will work with the New Business team on converting prospects into opportunities and leading on new business pitches as a senior representative of the Client Services Team. You will line manage specific team members.
Is This You?
- You will be an experienced Account Director or Group Account Director
- You will have strong commercial acumen
- Emotionally intelligent, you can identify when support for others is needed
- Excellent communicator; Builds relationships through the business and externally,
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with clients and grow business organically
- You will have a proven track record in managing large accounts and success in new business wins
- Ability to build relationships with clients and prospects and proactively drive opportunities
- You will have the ability to lead clients through their strategic approach
- You can demonstrate how to strategically grow accounts through best practices.
- You are a self-motivated, strategically-thinking doer
- You have developed fundamental knowledge of developing content via digital and social media solutions and a working understanding of multi-channel experiences
- You can demonstrate firm understanding of financial processes and budget management
- A true team player with the ability to lead by example
- You can demonstrate the ability to proactively collaborate with colleagues
- Smart and presentable
- You will be an ambassador for the brand and uphold their reputation in the industry.
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately. Salary £60-75K depending on experience/level.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Account Director/GAD - Experiential - Buckinghamshire
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- £60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: