A very dynamic Account Director with Shopper expertise is needed to join this Shopper Marketing Agency in London to work on a variety of accounts including FMCG and Pharma.
This a shopper marketing specialist agency. They are converters on every level imaginable. They link brands to shoppers and consumers, manufacturers to retailers and retailers to shoppers. They instigate change, connections and action that achieve profitable results. They create impact.
- Effectively ensure the successful development and implementation of client campaigns
- Direct the day-to-day account management and ensure creative ideas are executed professionally
- Manage a team with flawless on-time and budget control
- Provide valuable input into the strategic and creative development of the account
- Proactively think ahead to seek solutions and opportunities to issues.
Is this You?
- The successful candidate will have proven experience at account director level
- Strong, demonstrable background in retail and shopper marketing
- Experience with major UK brands, ideally in FMCG/ consumer health space
- Experience of developing and managing retail campaigns in-store, offline & online
- Able to lead and manage a campaign from concept to execution
- Excellent communicator (internal and external collaboration involved) with great organisational skills and a can do attitude.
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately. Salary up to £50K.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Account Director - Shopper Marketing Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- City of London, London
- £38000 - £50000 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: