Are you a Shopper marketing expert? ? Do you want to work for some of the most iconic Booze brands?
This boutique agency is part of a large network and its remit is twofold: to service their own dedicated clients using multi-channel shopper and activation programmes in both the UK and Europe but also deliver strategic shopper marketing to other clients within the network as part of a truly integrated campaign offering.
The agency is just over three years old and growing. They recognise that the Omnichannel Shopper encounters many points of influence along the path to purchase and their communication/activation shouldn't solely be confined to the physical store. Digital thinking and shortening the path to purchase are therefore at the heart of all their development to create complete shopper marketing plans.
The key role of the Account Director is to ensure the successful development and implementation of client campaigns through effective relationship development and profitable teamwork. The role requires an ability to effectively manage a team, partnering with Planning, Creative and Project Management to ensure flawless delivery of strategically sound and creatively excellent campaigns which are on-time and on-budget.
As a pivotal player for the agency, the Account Director, will be the Business Directors' go-to for support on agency development. They will be central to developing new initiatives, new business drives, ensuring creative standards are held high, and that the agency is run on profitable commercial foundations.
- Demonstrate a solid strategic and executional understanding of the client's business
- Understand the external influences on the business and how the agency can add value.
- Develop and manage close working relationships with the client
- Be a key player in strategic discussions both on a day to day basis and whilst looking at the longer term. This will involve proactively looking ahead to seek solutions and opportunities to challenges.
- Ensure the effective interrogation of each brief takes place.
- Work effectively with Project Management to ensure that all projects are on time and on budget.
- To maintain responsibility and accountability for the financial health of the client's business both from an agency and client perspective.
- Generate and continually strive for organic growth of the client business and effectively cross sell capabilities.
- Effectively manage a team and be a key motivator for all team members.
Is This You?
- Have strong experience in a similar agency environment at an Account Director level
- Have strong commercial awareness and proven finances experience
- Have a passion for generating bright ideas and delivering work that sells
- Be able to think beyond execution and to offer solutions rather than problems
- Be able to remain calm under pressure whilst managing multiple projects
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills and sharp on detail -
- Have good persuasive selling and negotiation skills,
- Have experience in managing, motivating and developing a small team.
- Be proactive - self-motivated with patience and able to exercise intuition.
- Strong affinity for understanding human behaviour and technology.
- Be naturally curious and constantly looking to learn from new information or experiences.
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Account Director Shopper - Integrated Agency - London
- Contract type:
- City of London, London
- £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: