Are you a dynamic Account Director from a great PR agency who has experience in delivering a wide range of assignments, projects for large accounts, pushing to get the best creative outcome? If so, please read on to find out more about the role and agency.
DNA Recruit are working with a brilliant independent, creative communications agency, and by combining PR, Influencers, Content, Social Media and Events they are able to engage with target audiences and their communities who range across a variety of cultural sectors.
Reporting directly to the Group Account Director, you will make sure the day to day is running smoothly with the support of Account Managers and Executives. Main responsibilities include:
* Building strong client relationship and develop the accounts
* Leading the work and making sure it is completed on time with the highest standard
* Assist with the strategy and manage communication programmes
Is it you?
The role would be suitable for a sharp Account Director who is familiar delivering a wide range of communication programmes. After few successful years in a PR Agency, you would like to make things your own and have the entire lead of your projects, manage and mentor a team.
* A great leader who love driving communications projects and business KPI's
* Excellent communications skills with the ability to simplify challenges to clients
* Outstanding Project Management skills
Please only apply if you have come from an PR Agency background.
Salary: up to £60K plus benefits
This is an exciting opportunity and if you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. One size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. An exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance and we look forward to receiving your CV. Job Ref: JW10318
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.