Account Director with excellent project management skills who can lead the adaptation, activation and delivery of 360 campaigns to join award winning global integrated agency. Is this you? Read on to find out more.
DNA Recruit's client is a global integrated creative agency whose passion and expertise is inventing ways for their clients to communicate their brand by combining brand experience, with commerce and communication. They are passionate about everything commercial creativity can bring to brands and solving the challenges and by the powers of technology they take concepts apart and rewire it in a new way.
It is the Account Director's role and responsibilities for the day to day direction of the account; checking it is on track, both in terms of delivery but also in terms of future planning by creating a supportive environment for their direct reports; troubleshooting when they are unable to resolve issues; coaching and mentoring their team; giving their team enough room to grow, but enough guidance and support so they do not flounder. The Account Director is the ambassadors for the agency both internally and externally, and they will be working on the agency's longest standing client accounts, a well know global automotive brand.
Is this you?
As Account Director they will be partnering with one of the agency's longest standing clients, and they bring experience of supporting the adaption, activation, and delivery of 360 campaigns, as well as experience of working with multiple stakeholders, driving and mentoring your team by championing a rigorous process on the account. The Account Director will have a proven ability of leading agency work across the full range of comms, whilst holding the creative work accountable against their client's objectives and using foresight to anticipate the client's challenges. The Account Director will require skills and experience in:
- Campaign budgets, monitoring total spend forecasting and resolving any arising issues around this.
- Passion for business building and looks for new organic growth opportunities and strives to make it better constantly.
- Nurturing relationships with clients (BM or above) and agency staff, challenging where necessary and earning their trust.
- Motivating and empowering reports to deliver great work as well as championing their development.
- Commercially astute with superb attention to detail.
- Speaking fluently about a brand's positioning, audience, the market place and key competitors.
Salary: £55K plus benefits
An altogether exciting opportunity so if you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. One size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. An exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance and we look forward to receiving your CV. Job Ref: AW9773
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.