Experienced and passionate integrated Account Director to join an independent Creative Agency to manage client relationships day to day and steer a client services team to deliver world class service and business growth.
DNA Recruit would like to hear from you to discuss an exciting opportunity. Read on to find out more …..
DNA have partnered with a Creative Agency based in London who help brands solve their communication problems by making them memorable, distinctive, and relevant in today's ever evolving world. With many clients within food and beverage, FMCG, events and retail with exciting client campaigns/new business in the pipeline and ambitious growth plans for the agency, this is the time for you to be joining their team.
Reporting into the Business Director and to collaborate extensively across all departments of the agency (Brand Experience, Creative, Strategy, Finance), the Account Director will have accountability and strategic leadership of accounts, delivering world class client service and business growth by taking control of the client relationship on a day-today level, and to guide and steer the way that the agency works with its clients on a specific piece of business. The role is as much about thinking as it is about doing and the Account Director has the ability to step back and plan as well as be at the heart of the development of the creative work. As well as ensuring project excellence in delivery, a key area of focus is around account growth, and looking for opportunities and leveraging the existing relationships to build networks within the client group, and secure new work. The Account Director, or a very experienced Senior Account Manager ready to make their jump up, to be responsible for:
- Development of each account to generate pitch and proposal opportunities.
- Development of business and sector insights to lead relevant and strategic proposals.
- Development and ownership of account plans and actions to drive growth.
- Development of key relationships at all levels within the client business, both existing and across new areas of the client's business, taking senior level account ownership.
- Proactively spot opportunities to support client's success, creating a mutually beneficial scenario for the client and the agency.
- Leader and supporting of pitches and the teams to deliver the pitches including direction setting, creative feedback and ensuring high performing cooperative teams.
- Support delivery teams to ensure projects are delivered on brief by working in collaboration with them to ensure they are fully supported and the point of escalation on all projects that sit within the named accounts.
- Own budgets, setting financial direction and working closely with the project leads to maintain GP across projects
- Accountability for the teams achieving and maintaining excellent feedback from clients.
- Attending the live events and projects within the named accounts, to lead and liaise with the client and provide key support and buffer to the delivery teams.
Is this you?
Simply put, the Account Director has some or many of these skills experience they can bring to this exciting opportunity:
- 8+ years in client services and already an Account Director (or very experienced Senior Account Manager ready for the step up).
- Leadership and clear progression in a creative agency (strategic/creative/integrated) and experience working as the lead agency for clients.
- Experience to think across multiple channels (a selection of the following: Comms Campaigns, TV, Content, Social, OOH, digital with Experiential, PR as a nice to have).
- FMCG experience preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent presentation skills, and enjoys creating and delivering pitches and creative proposals.
- Excellent planning, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Resilient under pressure with the ability to maintain high level of accuracy & adhere to high standards of quality when working to time limited deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience of building and managing budgets.
- Ability to build high levels of trust, respect and rapport at all levels with their interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
Salary: £55K plus bonus & many benefits
Flexible working policy.
An exciting opportunity for you, and one size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. So if you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. An exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance and we look forward to receiving your CV. Job Ref: LL10136
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.