Are you looking for a new role? Are you an Account Director who is looking for a new role In London to join a global Brand Management agency who are expanding internationally? Exciting times to join …. read on to find out more.
DNA Recruit are working with a client who are an international leading software technology solution provider based in London. They have an impressive list of multi-national clients, as well many internationally recognised advertising and communication agencies who also use their technology for their own client's needs. This global brand management agency provides brands and agencies with the technology to manage and control their marketing communications activities, really exciting digital age stuff and with offices both sides of the Atlantic, they are continuing to expand internationally.
As Account Director you will be reporting to the CEO and will undertake account management responsibilities and supervise the Account Management Team, and key duties will involve both managing relationships with clients and guiding account personnel:-
- Act as the point of contact for assigned clients and named accounts with complete responsibility for performance
- Develop and expand relationships with clients, including identifying new opportunities for clients to increase spend efficiently
- Own client relationships and incremental revenue, including up-selling and re-signing on a regular basis
- Escalate, track and resolve key client issues and manage expectations both internally and externally with clients from implementation, management and performance
- Manage / engage in project management duties
Is it you?
Are you an Account Director with a great aptitude in building and maintaining customer relationships and possess excellent planning and leadership abilities to coordinate, mentor and advise account managers and executives? Are you also:-
- enthusiastic and motivated to do your best and take pride in what you do
- a hands-on managers who is willing to learn quickly about the products you are working with
- a proven senior account management professional who demonstrates high levels of business acumen
- an Account Director who enjoys working in a small, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- committed to developing and mentoring a young Account Management team, providing support and guidance
- an Account Director with strong customer service experience, be results driven and have the ability to achieve clear goals and objectives
- an with excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
Experience & qualifications:
- An HND or Degree in advertising, marketing or business management is preferred
- Experience growing and retaining clients
- Strong understanding of the software industry, including awareness of the technologies, major companies in the marketing and brand communications sectors
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Outstanding organisational and leadership skills
- That you are legally entitled to permanently work in the UK
Salary: £70K + benefits (including 1 day per week WFH min, flexible working policy, private medical insurance)
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you have said yes to some or all of the questions above, then we would love to hear from you so that we can spill the beans on the role and our client. Please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered and Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Account Director-Global Tech platforms-Brand M'ment Agency-City
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- London, England
- £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: