We are looking for an Account Director with Shopper and Pharmaceutical experience to join the London office of a global activation agency.
Our client is probably one of the world's largest activation, award-winning, multi-practice marketing agency who influence buying behaviour with transformative creative solutions informed by rich data and sharp insights. With teams in 56 markets, they are the largest and most international agency of its kind and have expertise in shopper, digital, experiential, relationship, promotional and trade marketing and are part of a wider global network, who find hidden gaps between intention and action and create innovative tools and ideas to close them.
The key role of the Account Director is to ensure the successful development and implementation of client campaigns, through effective, profitable teamwork.
The Account Director will also provide valuable input into the strategic and creative development of the client account to identify and progress new business opportunities with existing and potential clients. They will look after client relationships, commercial management and profitability, creative standards, strategic direction and initiatives.
- Demonstrate a solid strategic and executional understanding of their client's business and market as well as understanding the external influences
- Develop and manage close working relationships with the client to ensure expectations and deliverables are achieved
- To maintain responsibility and accountability for the financial health of their client's business both from an agency and client perspective
- Generate and continually strive for organic growth of their client business and effectively cross sell capabilities
- Be a key player in strategic discussions, both day to day and the long term
- Proactively think ahead to seek solutions and opportunities to issues
- Strive to maintain and constantly improve creative standards within the business, whilst nurturing the team to carry this through at all levels
- Work effectively with Project Management to ensure that all projects are on time and on budget
- Effectively manage a team and be a key motivator for all team members
Is it you?
- Proven experience at an Account Director level in a similar environment
- Experience in Shopper marketing
- Experience in Healthcare/Pharmaceuticals
- Solid understanding of required discipline while having a strong integrated awareness
- Responsible for tight financial management and ownership across all projects
- Passion for generating bright ideas and delivering work that sells
- Ability to think beyond execution and to offer solutions rather than problems
- Ability to remain calm under pressure whilst managing multiple projects, across multiple brands
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills and sharp on detail - works in a time efficient and organised manner and seeks to streamline processes where appropriate as well as prioritises effectively
- Previous experience in managing a small team
Salary: £55K plus bonus and benefits
Don't hesitate, please send us your CV.
NB - All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Job Title:
- Account Director - Global Network Agency - London
- Contract type:
- £55000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: