An experienced Account Director is needed to join an award winning experiential agency in London that specialises in helping brands do exciting things in the real world, to create authentic communications across the marketing spectrum.
They manage campaigns from strategy to evaluation and work with some great global brands across categories (FMCG, Media, Alcohol, Travel, etc).
Purpose of the role:
- To effectively manage account(s) covering day-to-day management, strategic development and identification of new opportunities and overall quality control
- Regularly update the Board on all issues affecting the account(s)
- To provide practical support to the Board in the general management of the Agency
- To contribute to the Agency culture, process and policy - lead by example
- To develop staff within your team by providing them with strong leadership
- To maintain account(s) profitability
- To promote the adherence of financial control procedures
- Represent the Agency to your Clients and develop strong personal relationships
- Direct the implementation of agreed projects, specifically by sign off of the following:
- Budgets and timings
- Creative / copy briefs
- Staffing and staff briefings
- Artwork and production
- Supplier invoices
- Ensure quality of total Agency product.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Regularly measure progress of team and make recommendations for promotion.
- Ensure that you have the appropriate staff allocated to each piece of business.
- Accurately forecast income and margin to appropriate targets
- Undertake monthly financial reviews to monitor billing, WIP and debtors
- Create and exploit opportunities to develop the Agency's interests with the Clients
- Manage Client/Agency review process where appropriate
- Produce evaluation reports for each major piece of work, and liaise with New Business Director on overlap with new business pipeline/initiatives
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum four years agency/communications experience.
- Good leadership, motivational and man management skills.
- Sound business judgement and financial/resource planning
- Good transferable Client skills.
- Be self-motivating and have the ability to develop and win business.
- Credibility and the ability to reflect the Agency values in attitude and behaviour
- Enthusiastic and positive with a real desire to drive things forward.
- Ability to put the Agency first and to take a long term perspective on Client/Agency
- Ability to challenge thinking at all levels, including Board, Client etc
- Trustworthy, reliable, confident and mature in dealings with clients, people and issues
- Stimulating and challenging to work with.
- Ability to develop relationships with staff, clients and suppliers at all levels.
Please apply immediately by sending your CV at email@example.com if interested and you've got the right to work in the UK.
- Job Title:
- Account Director - Experiential - London
- Contract type:
- City of London, London
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: