Award winning independent experiential agency who work with globally renowned brands is looking for an Account Director to join ASAP. Read on to find out more…..
DNA Recruit are working with an award winning independent creative led experiential agency based in London who create retail concept stores, sampling campaigns, run live product market tests and build product experiences for globally renowned FMCG clients.
Our client is looking for an ambitious Account Director or an experienced Senior Account Manager looking to take the next step up in their career to manage the creative response and oversee each project from brief through to delivery, acting as a senior and day to day contact for your clients. Your role will be to kick off and lead 2022 brand planning for a global FMCG brand, acting as the day-to-day contact for clients as well as a senior figurehead at all cross-agency meetings. Supported by both the senior and junior team, you will be responsible for helping the agency to carve out their role on the account for 2022 and beyond, as well as a few other brand projects in the food and drinks business.
- be first and foremost an advocate and voice for our clients both internally and externally.
- ensure the agency deliver fabulous outcomes for their existing clients so that they are viewed as their go-to agency for experiential activities and creative campaign ideas (multi-channel).
- grow existing relationships; identifying new opportunities and crafting proposals.
- direct and deliver flawless campaigns and ensure the team has the resources, capability and knowledge to do so; making sure all relevant tracking and communication platforms are utilised and that the teams are committed to delivering to the client deadlines.
- Oversee and input into financial forecasting of both prospective and live projects.
- Manage AEs and or AMs and be responsible for both their competency and technical skill development including a detailed development plan and feeding into an annual assessment process for all your reports supported by regular informal weekly and monthly check-ins.
- involved in new business pitches, networks and other opportunities and ensure the team are constantly looking for ways to develop existing clients and bring new clients on board.
Is it you?
- Experiential marketing expertise (essential)
- Integrated marketing knowledge (essential) and expertise (desirable)
- Understanding of retail environments and activations (desirable)
- Proven experience working on global and local brand campaigns (essential)
- Significant team management and development experience (essential)
- Ability to motivate, manage and delegate (both up and down)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Inspirational presentation skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Effective decision making and problem solving
Salary: £45K - £50K DOE with excellent
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
A growing, young entrepreneurial agency who are on the hunt for ambitious people to join a business with big goals, vision and an opportunity to cocreate a company who bring out the best in you. What is there not to like, so get in touch by sending your CV to Gemma via the "link" to be considered and she can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Account Director - Experiential Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Events & ExperientialMarketingClient Services
- London, England
- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + DOE
- Contact name:
- Gemma Knight
- Contact email:
- Publish date: