Salary: £70k-£75k + annual incentive bonus
DNA Recruit is working with a full-service event agency based in the South London.
Our client is operating worldwide, delivering highly memorable in live and virtual events, production, and content across experiential brand activation, culture workshop, medical congress, and product launch.
They have a supportive culture, focused on people and personal development, and an enhanced benefits package
The Account Director will be responsible for the relationship management and growth of a client portfolio as defined by the business, as well as new client acquisition as required.
We're looking for a talented and experienced Account Director to join our client ever-growing team. You'll create new connections, build existing client relationships and inject a sense of vigour. Ultimately, your ambition and hunger should match our own.
- Ownership, development & strategic implementation of Executive Leadership and C-Suite relationship management
- Provide strategic input, clarity of objectives and financial oversight in relation to all projects
- Development of ongoing review of client portfolio commercials & pricing initiatives
- Responsible for managing the team in the delivery of all events, meeting the clients' business objectives in line with the company's quality and service levels
- Growing key accounts in line with the business development strategy
- Participate in the interviewing and selection of new team members as required an in line with relevant approval processes
- Work collaboratively with Peers and all teams to ensure effective delivery of all client projects, including travelling on site as required
- Have experience of building client relationships and proven track record of sales in both client growth and new clients
- Proven track record of sales in growth, key and strategic accounts
- Ideally someone with experience of looking after clients such as Technology, FMCG, Oil & Gas sector.
- Have the ability to seek out opportunities to develop incremental business with key clients;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- Strong client relationship skills (need to be emphatic as well as strong, somebody who knows how to earn trust and loyalty from their clients, somebody with gravitas that gives clients confidence)
If you are interested, then please send me your CV via the "link" to be considered and I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Job Reference: PU10701
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.