Are you a seasoned Experiential AD with brand partnership and/or sponsorship experience? Want to join one of the largest Brand Experience agency in the world?
As Account Director, you are tasked with leading the in-house strategy, creative, live events and production teams to deliver and executive the activation of a large sport event partnership. You will also play a prominent role in leading the Integrated Agency Team (IAT), be the client contact (VP, Global Experiences & Partnerships), and work closely with all sport organisation partners.
The role will also likely include management of two Senior Account Managers, and Account Manager and one Account Executive. The role requires someone who can inspire and lead, but also offer best-in-class account handling and client servicing. In short, this is an incredible opportunity for a dynamic, driven, forward-thinking individual to work on the agency's flagship account, and specifically on a world-class, globally-renowned property.
Is This You?
* Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, rights holders, suppliers and agency colleagues.
* Comfortable taking a leadership position with clients and colleagues at peer levels.
* Strong understanding of role of sponsorship and activation in the broader marketing mix.
* Proven track record in managing flawless activation programmes from ticketing through to execution.
* Ability to tailor communications and style to different stakeholders and personality types.
* Ability to juggle a number of projects and tasks simultaneously and consistently deliver high quality work to tight deadlines and when under pressure.
* High level of knowledge in the business of sport.
* Strong organisation and time management skills, with excellent attention to detail.
* Solid written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong IT skills including Excel & PowerPoint.
* Polished, professional demeanor, projects confidence and enthusiasm for the business.
* Creative background useful.
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
Salary: £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary: £55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary: Up to £38000.00 per annum
Salary: Up to £70000.00 per annum