Account Director - B2B PR Agency - London
An award winning, independent B2B PR Agency are looking for an experienced B2B PR practitioner currently operating at Senior Account Manager or Account Director level to join their highly reputable PR team. Offering a client mix of global mjultinationals, to ambitious SME's through technology, innovation and changing how things are done. Read on to find out more…
DNA Recruit are working with this award winning agency who specialise in B2B tech (including sports, fashion ESG and manufacturing) who are looking for a creative B2B and Corp PR Comms specialist to join their award winning PR team. The Account Director will be part of the senior PR team and will have a real say about the direction, processes and tools in place and make pivotal decisions that will shape the agency.
The Account Director will be bright, ambitious, a stand-out verbal and written communicator, and able to form solid relationships with clients, colleagues and the media. You love making the complicated simple and can compellingly explain why something matters. Confident in forging connections, you will desire to expand your network to drive impact. Thriving on securing meaningful results, you will adeptly build brands' and senior leaders' reputations on the back of their world-changing work.
Is this you?
- Highly involved in campaign planning and execution
- Build trusted relationships with clients, the media and other practitioners
- Build and maintain a network to deliver results for clients and new business involvement
- Background in PR or Communications and in-depth working knowledge of the UK media.
- Commercially aware with exceptional account management skills (including some campaign budgeting)
- Broad sector interest and expertise in tech, sustainability and sports business
- A creative flair and the ability to make things exciting and interesting
- You're someone who thrives with deadlines and always seeks to stretch yourself and inspire your team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A savvy social media user with an understanding of what this means in B2B
- Ability to manage and coach a team of highly able junior colleagues and drive campaigns through all stages, from idea to evaluation
- A confident competency around PR strategy and the tactics in the PR & comms toolkit
- The ability and desire to get deep into a client's business and sector, understand the issues - and able to identify when and how to adapt strategy and tactics accordingly
- A desire to create and lead integrated marketing campaigns
- Proficient with PR and comms tech
- Excellent working environment in smart central London office
- Hybrid working
- 25 holidays
- Wellness plan
- Gym membership
- Paid CIPR membership
- Training and development
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to Joanne Wood via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.