A seasoned Account Director Experiential with Automotive experience is urgently needed to join this International Experiential Marketing Agency in the heart of London to work on one of their top clients, a luxury car brand.
This agency specialises in creating fans for brands. It combines the power of live event and digital to create memorable brand experiences and natural brand advocacy. Their mission is to turn target groups into brand fans because fans are passionate and loyal. They like to understand the bigger picture - not just the design & build. They're brand literate, creatively nimble and commercially astute!
The agency employs more than 400 specialists from its 16 locations worldwide, of which about 40 are based in London.
Is this you?
- 5 years+ agency experience of which at least 6 months as an AD
- Enjoys managing a team, building an account and the buzz of the pitch.
- Loves numbers and is not afraid to roll their sleeves up when needed.
- A combination of small agency entrepreneurial flair and big agency process discipline would be a bonus.
- Automotive experience in experiential is a MUST
- Reporting to the MD, this position has responsibility for the performance of their Client accounts
- The AD will lead their Client relationships in order to build and sustain long-term business
- The AD will be accountable for organic growth and profitability of their Client accounts in order to help meet company financial targets.
- The role involves working effectively with senior colleagues, in all departments
- The AD will also be responsible for an account team resource to deliver best in class service levels, optimised productivity and a motivated team.
- The AD is expected to lead by example in terms of company culture, adherence to processes, communication style and quality of output.
- Where required, the AD will also be required to support the company's wider new business effort to acquire new clients assisting in presentations and pitches.
If this sounds like you, please apply immediately. Please only apply if you'v got the right to work in the UK.
- Job Title:
- Account Director - Automotive - Experiential Agency London
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- City of London, London
- £45000 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: