Retail expert? Always wanted to work in Amsterdam? Passionate about sports? Would like to run a mini agency?
We're hiring a retail specialist Account Director for a global integrated agency.
This global integrated agency has offices throughout Europe and APAC regions. They help brands thrive in an omni-channel world by shaping and changing people's behaviour at pivotal moments along the purchase decision Journey. They have expertise in physical retail, ecommerce, experiential, branding & design and consultancy.
As an Account Director you will be running the Amsterdam office with a reporting line of 3, you will manage the agencies key client in the region, a giant sports retail brand.
The successful candidate would have a good understanding of retail and ideally have had some exposure to working on a sports retail account. The key role of the Account Director is to ensure the successful development and implementation of client campaigns, through effective, profitable teamwork.
- Be a key player in strategic discussions
- Demonstrate a solid strategic and executional understanding of the client's business
- Understand the external influences and how the agency can add value to the client
- Proactively think ahead to seek solutions and opportunities to issues
- Develop and manage close working relationships with the client
- Ensure the effective interrogation of the brief
- Strive to maintain and constantly improve creative standards
- Work effectively with Project Management
- To maintain responsibility and accountability for the financial health of the client
- Generate and continually strive for organic growth of the client business and effectively cross sell capabilities
- Effectively manage a team and be a key motivator for all team members.
Is This You?
- 4-5 years agency experience
- Retail expertise with strong digital skills
- Have experience of developing comms ideas and best practise point of sale as well as activations (including digital application)
- Manage an Account Manager and their career development
- Work closely with the Project Manager and build strong relationships with production companies and suppliers
- Work closely with sister agencies and participating in cross agency meetings and discussions
- Understanding of the entire creative process from planning and strategy to production and implementation. Leading and managing the process
- Becoming a trusted client partner and building open and honest relationships with clients
Shortlisitng has begun, apply now to avoid disappointment.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter