Are you an Account Director with 4+ years experience in a similar role, and high quality communication skills of managing multiple internal stakeholders of keeping them updated on a variety of touch points day to day? If this sounds like you and you would like to hear more about the role and agency, then please read on …….
DNA Recruit are working with a client who specialise in Brand Partnerships & Activations with a best-in-class network of brands and decision makers in Sport, Media, Entertainment, Film and Music, working with their clients to ensure they maximising their partnerships, activation and campaigns.
The Account Director's responsibilities will primarily be to manage and deliver brand partnerships for the agency's clients and play a key role in ensuring that the skills sets of each stakeholder are maximised within projects. As Account Director you will be crucial in making sure that each founder's skill set is utilised to its fullest in projects, and account managers will assist you in managing the client on a daily basis. The Account Director will contribute a top-tier network of contacts to help with the creation of new concepts and the optimisation of ongoing projects and will also be knowledgeable about current trends, particularly those related to sustainability. Other key responsibilities include:
- Provide detailed reporting on live partnerships in line with pre-agreed project KPI's
- Supporting in the development of full communications plans to ensure each partnership provides multiple touch points supporting key awareness, understanding and credibility metrics
- Defining content and approach for internal presentations to get buy in from the client
- Setting out key research into areas of interest to aid with the ideation of new partnership concepts
- Management of multiple internal stakeholders ensuring high quality communication is maintained throughout
- Creative concept development with partners and the creative team
- Defining approach and providing rationale for each new concept ensuring it supports the overarching brand partnerships strategy
- Management of legal counsel on contracts
Is this you?
As Account Director will bring at least 4+ years experience in a similar role with excellent communication skills and highly organised. The role will involve some international travel so a willingness to travel to meetings and events around the world are required.
Salary: £65K plus bonus and benefits
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
After reading the above are you the "perfect candidate"? One size does not always fit all and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV. This is an exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and we look forward to receiving your CV and will be in touch if your skills and experience are what our client is looking for. Job Ref: AW10508
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.