Have you got 5 years experience as an Account Director? Would you like to work in an agency who specialise in brand partnerships and activation? If yes please read on to find out more …….
DNA Recruit are working exclusively with a client who specialise in Brand Partnerships & Activations with a best-in-class network of brands and decision makers in Sport, Media, Entertainment, Film and Music, working with their clients to ensure they maximising their partnerships, activation and campaigns.
The Account Director's responsibilities will primarily be to manage and deliver brand partnerships for the agency's clients and play a key role in ensuring that the skills sets of each stakeholder are maximised within projects. Support by Account Managers, a vital part of the Account Director's role is to ensure that high quality communication with clients is maintained at all times and they are kept informed with regular reports, critical path documents, meeting minutes and quarterly objectives. The Account Director will bring their black book of best in class contacts with them to aid new concepts and maximise existing projects with new innovation for their client who build 100% renewable based energy systems. Some responsibilities of the Account Director include but are not limited to:
- Outlining the approach and providing rationale for each new concept ensuring it supports the overarching brand partnerships strategy.
- Management of multiple internal stakeholders ensuring high quality communication is maintained throughout.
- Supporting in the development of full communication plans to ensure each partnership provides multiple touch points supporting key awareness, understanding and credibility metrics.
- Embark on key research into areas of interest to aid with the ideating of new partnership concepts clients.
- Provide detailed reporting on live partnerships in line with pre agreed project KPI's.
- Defining content and approach for internal presentations to get buy in from the client.
- Travelling worldwide to meetings and events.
- Management of legal counsel on contracts.
- Creative concept development with partners and the creative team.
Is this you?
The Account Director will come with 5+ years experience in a similar role and is proficient in Microsoft tools. A passion for motor sport, new technology, advanced manufacturing and sustainability would all be highly beneficial but not essential and they must have wiliness to travel to meetings and events around the world.
Salary: £75K plus bonus and benefits
After reading the above are you the "perfect candidate"? One size does not always fit all and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV. This is an exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and we look forward to receiving your CV and will be in touch if your skills and experience are what our client is looking for. Job Ref: LL10189
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.