Senior Consultant - Events & Experiential
DNA Recruit are excited to be working with a global brand experiential agency who are well known for creating fans for brands by combining the power of live events and digital to create memorable brand experiences.
Based in London, the Account Director will be part of an energetic team, working on a variety of accounts, with a strong focus on Automotive. We are really looking for those who have experience in this field or are a fully-fledged Petrolhead keen to work within the automotive industry. You must enjoy managing a team, the buzz of the pitch and never be afraid to roll your sleeves up when needed.
* An understanding of the digital/technology landscape as well as live event experience too.
* Experience of and passion for the digital/technological aspects of deliverables
* An ability to understand, at a high level, concepts relating to the build of HTML sites, apps, content-lead screen services (VR, AR), touch-screen interactives, and so on
* A desire to sell digital/technology projects to clients and an ability to excite the client with the possibilities
* An understanding of the needs of digital project managers and how to balance those with the needs of the client or AD team
* Modern approach to the use of online tools for process, project and task management
* Willingness to constantly learn about new technologies and how these may be applied, and hence sold, to clients
* An appreciation of agile-like ways of working (team standups, sprints, product backlogs, etc.)
* Aware of the general field of virtual/hybrid events and platforms that can service these events
* Knowledge of the streaming platforms for content distribution (live and recorded) whether across social media or bespoke builds
* Experience in working with developers to craft technical solutions and to broadly understand their viewpoints
Plus, all the other Account Director responsibilities and skills, you'd expect from such a role:
* Client Account Leadership, including the strategic development of existing accounts
* Ninja presentation and budgeting skills including negotiation skills
* Management of processes
* Team management including team reviews
* Commercial acumen
* Ability to lead your team and manage internal stakeholders
Other superpowers we'd like you to have:
* A desire to chase new business
* Creative flair to add your ideas into the mix
Salary: £50-60k (flexible)
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum
Salary: £28000 - £32000.00 per annum + DOE
Salary: £32000 - £40000.00 per annum + DOE
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + DOE