Are you an experienced Account Director, with experience working in a client service role? If this is you, please read on for further details…
DNA Recruit are working with an amazing creative agency whose mission is to bring engaging and relevant creativity to the brands they work with.
DNA are looking for an Account Director who has experience working within client services. This is a varied role within a multi-disciplinary team, who have enthusiasm and endless energy for understanding everything about their customers.
This is a 6 month contract, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
* Developing strong relationships with clients
* Ensuring the smooth running of projects and production of campaigns, with excellent attention to detail throughout
* Actively seeking new opportunities for increasing the revenue stream within the accounts
* Ability to judge priorities across several projects, managing internal and external expectations accordingly
* Keeping the team updated and acting proactively
* Ensuring that all account admin and finance is in order
* Understanding the challenges facing the client business and having a thorough understanding of all aspects of the brand, their consumers, and competitors
* Working with a strategist to develop briefs
* Evaluating creative work against the brief and providing motivating feedback; maintaining regular contact with creative through project
* Being aware of, and up to date with regional trends
* Inspiring the agency with the latest and best in creativity
* Managing and helping to develop Account Executives on the team
* Accurately producing estimates and invoices, with appropriate records and not commencing work without approval
* Reconciling time costs vs. income on a regular basis
* 3+ years' experience of working in a client service role
* Experience in writing conceptual and adaptation creative briefs, across a range of projects
* Worked with a range of advertising channels (inc. digital, social etc)
* Experience of working with external suppliers e.g media planning /buying agencies, production houses
* Proficiency of MS office (especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Experience of Mac operating system preferable
* Driving license
Salary: up to £50K DOE
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
Salary: £300 - £350 per day + Outside IR35
Salary: £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary: £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum