Account Director - Digital Agency - London / Hybrid - up to £55k
Are you an Account Director from a Digital Agency? Are you an expert in Social Media Marketing and enjoy challenging Paid Media? If so, we would love to hear from you!
DNA Recruit is working with a brilliant digital marketing agency based in the UK. They are well-established and are expanding their marketing performance offering. As a result, they are now looking for an established Account Director to join the team. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be very autonomous and be leading the client on their digital comms, social, and design programs.
* Leading the day-to-day activities internally and for all clients
* Ability to recommend and challenge marketing performance and paid media
* In charge of the account admin and finances (from briefing to billings, PO, etc.)
Is it you?
The role would be suitable for a talented Account Director who enjoys working autonomously and building strong relationships internally and with clients. You will be familiar with delivering multiple digital marketing projects from Social, SEO, Paid Search to Design.
* Strong knowledge of digital marketing
* Ability to meet agency and client KPI
* Excellent communications skills and senior stakeholder management
Please only apply if you have come from a Digital Marketing Agencies background.
job reference (TW10472)
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.