An Account Director needs to be an inspiration to both the agency team and the client. You need to bring to life the creative ideas of your colleagues and really make a difference to the clients business. You need to feel that buzz in the morning when you walk into the office and have a contagious personality which inspires and stimulates team spirit.
If you have spent your career growing up to AD level you will be all of these things and this is finally the company where you can put your hard earned experience into practice.
This agency has won award for innovation and is considered one of the top agencies in London right now to work - they are cutting edge - to turn a commonly used phrase but in this case they have made that reputation happen.
You will be a future business leader, an entrepreneur, a bit of a dynamo when it comes to client servicing standards and you will have a strong passion for great creative ideas.
The best background for this role will be creative agency experience, strategy, advertising, digital and social and love for the fashion and beauty sectors.
You will be especially adept at:
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Attending and leading client meetings
- Strategic campaign management through the campaign lifecycle
- Gather business requirements and understand the difference between these and possible solutions
- Briefing, managing and developing a dedicated team
- Analysis of all work ongoing, shaping your strategy recommendations going forward
- Monitoring and evaluating all work - both campaign and ongoing:
- Reporting - internal - daily tracking and monthly target documents
- Reporting - clients - weekly, monthly and yearly reports
- Trend-spotting through your analytical work
- Seeking opportunities and generating ideas for clients and advising them accordingly
- Commercial development of existing client business
- Attending and speaking at industry events
- Leading the agency internally in strategic best practice
- Agency client news promotion:
- Regular site/social content
- Award recommendations and entries
- Press angle recommendations
- Trend and analysis reports
In addition you will know intimately how an agency works, work quickly diligently and know social and digital development like the back of your hand.
Although we do try to respond to all replies due to high demand this isn't always possible.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, or a donation to Walking With The Wounded for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link to them
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
Salary: £70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum
Salary: £130000 - £150000 per annum + bonus & benefits