An Account Coordinator is needed to join this brand experience agency based in Buckinghamshire.
This Brand Experience agency is based in Buckinghamshire. They fuel conversations and create meaningful experiences worldwide. They work across brand strategy and experience, design, exhibits and branded environments, live events and experiential marketing campaigns. Their clients include global brands in TV, Entertainment and Tech.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the role operates within the Client Services Team supporting on Accounts and project related activity across the team. The purpose is ultimately responsible for carrying out coordinator, account-based and administrative activity to drive efficiencies and effectiveness across the Client Services Team.
- CRM related activity
- Meeting management
- Support in creating reports, presentations and other documents
- Support CS in pitch schedules and timelines
- Support in management of other tools
- Travel management
- Email inbox trafficking
- Ownership of ad hoc research
- Support with account plan related activity where required
- Attend meetings and onsite work when required
Is This You?
- You have a positive and can-do attitude
- You are action and task oriented
- You are a good multi tasker
- You have the ability to meet deadline
- You remain calm under pressure.
- You are a good communicator.
Salary up to £25K. If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Account Coordinator - Experiential Agency - Buckinghamshire
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: