Senior Consultant - Events & Experiential
Are you an ambitious Account Manager, with experience in PR? If so, please read on for more details…
DNA Recruit are working with one of the most creative and dynamic events agencies there are! They need a highly ambitious Account Manager with strong PR skills. You will be managing a diverse range of accounts, ensuring the seamless delivery of all live events, alongside assisting with the company's media queries and social platforms.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
* To successfully manage a diverse range of accounts for commercial projects, brands, and company
* Drive projects from start to finish and ensure seamless delivery on time and on budget, live events
pre-production and operations management as required
* Build and maintain strategic relationships with clients and stakeholders at all levels
* Manage project finances from budgeting, tracking, reporting and reconciliation
* Work-flow management, liaising with internal and external teams where required
* Work with the wider studio to co-ordinate and assist with developing content and influence
marketing campaigns to increase audience numbers, awareness, and participation
* Co-ordinate PR communications and programming
* Assist with managing external media enquiries
* Assist with writing media strategies, releases, and other press materials
* Lead the studios social platforms
* Demonstrable experience of delivering as an Account Manager in an agency environment
* Experience in building influence marketing campaigns
* Management of integrated campaigns; creative, branding, content, digital PR and social
* Client facing and negotiation skills
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google apps and Keynote
* Proven media connections
* A working knowledge of the drinks industry
* Live event experience
* Some editorial experience, but not essential
* Experience of working in a creative/design lead environment
* Some experience in brand strategy
Please note, due to the nature of the role you will be expected to work occasional evenings and weekends.
There may also be the requirement to travel internationally.
Salary: £28k - £32K DOE
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
Salary: £32000 - £40000.00 per annum + DOE
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + DOE
Salary: £25000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + DOE + benefits
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum