Senior Consultant - Events & Experiential
3D Experience Designer - Events - London
Are you a highly experienced 3D Experience Designer, with extensive event production knowledge? If so, please do read on…
DNA Recruit are working on behalf of one of the most exciting and creative events agencies out there who are looking for a highly talented 3D Experience Designer to join their talented team to lead to the design and production offering of projects, events, installations and builds to successfully deliver original creative. Working with the internal and external teams to bring briefs and ideas to life and take ownership of briefs from concept to completion. You will generate creative and unique ideas in line with the clients' requirements. Producing design solutions by hand sketching in 2D and 3D and then creating design visuals using CAD and other 3D software. Working within project timelines and budgets, you will play a key, hands-on, collaborative role, supporting creative production across the studio and see it brought to life in engaging, safe and innovative ways that continually entertains. Working with the Events Architect to advise on creative solutions for ad-hoc project challenges and supporting the production and build of projects, from brief to ideation, on-site build and de-rig.
· At least three years' experience in event production and client services, delivering solutions in an agency environment, operating at a senior level
· Proficiency in CAD (preferably Rhino)
· Outstanding presentation skills and ability to articulate creative ideas with flair
· Writing experience; creative rationale for proposals and explanation of consumer journeys and experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite
· Experience of managing installs for events.
· Possess a genuine passion for events and experience design
· Be flexible and adaptable, building strong and durable relationships with colleagues,suppliers and clients
· Be a beacon for creative collaboration and excellence
· Best-in-class interpersonal skills
· Strong teamwork ethic and willingness to deliver projects and overcome hurdles
· Communicate regularly and effectively with the directors and to seek support from appropriate staff at the earliest opportunity should problems arise
· Show ownership of achieving personal objectives yourself through positive action
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
Salary: £50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Salary: Up to £45000.00 per annum
Salary: Up to £39000.00 per annum