Perm Opportunity for a 3D Retail Designer
£40K - £45K
DNA have partnered with a leading global marketing agency that's currently looking to find an exceptional 3D Designer to join their Retail & Experiential Activations team. They provide an end to end service to their clients from strategic planning, design, production and operations of retail stores, pop up activations, FF&E production to roadshows and events (new product launches, media events and more).
Experience in creating customer touchpoints within premium brand environments is key as is a keen awareness of retail transformation, connecting digital journeys with powerful in store experience. You must have a deep understanding and current knowledge of high street retail landscape.
You will think beyond visual design to create powerful in store customer activations.
You will be an enthusiastic, budding designer with 5+ years' experience (ideally agency side) and have a 'can do attitude'. Working alongside a small busy design team delivering 3D retail experiences from implementing guidelines to conceiving new ideas. This is a fast paced environment where much of the designs are realised into physical experiences so practicality and creativity go hand in hand. Typically, you will be involved in devising POS ideas, floor plans, 3D sketches, CAD models/visuals.
- Support 3D Retail design team formulate tangible ideas for retail environments
- Independently generate innovative ideas and solutions
- Devise 2D/3D CAD Drawings
- Work on multiple projects at any given time
- Ensure design solutions proposed are accurate and in line with briefings
- Strong sense of understanding and devising consumer interactions
- Up to date sense of global retail landscape and commercial trends.
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively and multi-task
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Teamwork - able to work closely with team members across the Agency
- Well developed, positive interpersonal skills
- Able to take independent, proactive action to resolve challenges
- Excellent communication/presentation skills - both spoken and written in English
Training & Software Requirements:
- Degree educated (Product Design/Furniture 3D Design or related)
- 3-5 years' experience (ideally agency)
- 3D Studio Max
- 3D Rhino
- Freehand Sketching
- Adobe Photoshop (Advanced skills)
- MS Works
If you're interested in finding out more about this opportunity then I'd love to hear from you. A portfolio must be submitted with your application.
To avoid any disappointment please ensure that you meet the criteria and have the relevant experience.
*Must have UK Work Rights.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.